The mind is the most complex organ in a human body. It is like an organic PC, altogether different in component from an electronic PC, however comparable as in it gets data from the surroundings, stores it, and uses it in several ways. So, when the brain is harmed, it can affect a wide range of things, including your memory, your sensation, and even your identity. Brain disorders are all those things that can affect the normal working conditions of your brain. To cure these brain disorders we have expert specialists called Neurosurgeon. Neurosurgeons are related to the treatment of neurosurgery. In a more definition way “Neurosurgery is a surgical treatment which is concerned with the therapies of any disorders in the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system.”
The most suitable location to refer to for a neurosurgery, is Delhi. The city gives its foremost when it comes to medical therapies, especially neurosurgery.Delhi is the capital of India. So, it is obvious that the best and advanced treatment would be provided here. Neurosurgery in Delhi is affordable and cheap when compared with other cities. It also has some sophisticated technologies to deal with the treatment. You will be receiving the treatment from one of the best neurosurgeon in Delhi like Dr Rana Patir and Dr V S Mehta. Not only do they perform successful surgeries but also the after care is incredible.
So, are you thinking that if the specialists are specialists and they utilize advanced methods wont the cost be high? The response to that isstraightforward, No. The cost of Neurosurgery in Delhi is extremely low and reasonable. Even though the correct cost can’t be stated, because it relies upon the kind of neurosurgery you require and the hospital you pick. Be that as it may, the cost is reasonable, you would not have to wear out your pockets as you would have to in other countries or cities. Alongside decreased cost, additional facilities and care that is given after the medical procedure is first class.
So here is a list of the top neurosurgeons in Delhi:
- Dr Rana Patir
- Dr V S Mehta
- Dr Anil Kansal
- Dr Satnam Singh Chhabra
- Dr Vikas Gupta
- Dr AjayaNand Jha
- Dr Sandeep Vaishya
- Dr Anshul Gupta
- Dr Dhruv Chaturvedi
- Dr V. K. Jain
- Dr S K Sogani
- Dr Rahul Gupta
- Dr Ramandeep S Dang
- Dr Prakash Singh
- Dr Ajay Bhutani
For further information a list of the best neurosurgery hospitals in Delhi
- Max Super-Speciality Hospitals, Saket
- BLK Super-Speciality Hospital, Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- ll India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Types of Neurosurgery
Want to know a lot more about neurosurgery. Well these are some of their types:
- Brain Tumours: These kinds of tumours are anomalous developments of cells that begin in the brain. There are numerous kinds of tumours that can frame in the brain. The sort you have relies upon which cells have turned out to be irregular. Brain tumours that occur in childhood can be very different from grown-up brain tumours.
- Craniotomy: This method includes carefully operating a part ofbone from the skull to access the brain. The bone fold is replaced toward the end of the surgery. A craniotomy might be fundamental for the treatment of mind tumours, hematomas, aneurysms, skull cracks, swelling of the brain, or contaminations.
- Ventricular Shunt: This methodology includes surgically embedding a device to soothe pressure on the brain caused by overabundance cerebrospinal liquid. Cerebrospinal liquid is formed in the brain because of overproduction, poor absorption by the blood vessels, or blockages that keep fluid from flowing all through the brain.
- Spine Surgery:Surgery on the spinal section might be important to repair damage or right a deformation. Treatments for example, combinations, discectomies, laminectomies, and plate substitutions are done to prevent these damages.
- Endovascular Neurosurgery: The word “endovascular” implies inside the blood vessels. These procedures are utilized to treat problems influencing the blood vessels, such as, aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations, carotid artery disease, and stroke.
- Paediatric Neurosurgery: Paediatric neurosurgery deals with the brain or spine, congenital malformations of the brain or spine, and head injuries in children.
- Traumatic Injuries: A trauma can affect any person any time, to treat these trauma injuries a neurosurgeon maybe required.
Other types of neurosurgeries include:
- Stereotactic neurosurgery
- Functional neurosurgery
- Epilepsy surgery
- Vascular neurosurgery
- Peripheral nerve surgery
Why Neurosurgery in Delhi?
Around 1.9 lakh people visit every year for medical treatment, and the most preferred location is Delhi as it is the capital of India. The government has also relaxed the rules on how non-natives can get a better medical treatment in Delhi by introducing E-visa. It also very easy to obtain appointments for some of the top neurosurgeons in Delhi, whereas in some other countries a person would have to wait for a long time as the doctor would be busy. The city’s hospitals have received accreditations like JCI and NABH. Along with the expert surgeons the city is also a pioneer in advanced technology. Some of the most modern equipment for the treatment of neurosurgery are present here.
All in All, Delhi is the best location for a neurosurgery and now you know why.