Health is Wealth

Stop Drinking Chinese Medicine Treatment

, / 239 0

Alcohol poisoning usually occurs if a person drinks too much of alcohol in a considerably short span of time. Their alcohol level in their blood becomes considerably high and is considered to be toxic. Alcohol depresses the nerves, which are responsible for controlling the involuntary actions like breathing and gag reflex (which prevents chocking), thus causing problems. Due to high consumption of alcohol the patient can become highly confused, unresponsive, disoriented, have shallow breathing, and can even pass out or go into a coma!

Even when the person stops drinking this poisonous substance for a while, the alcohol from stomach and intestine makes its way into the bloodstream and thus, circulates throughout the body. Hence, the treatment of alcohol poisoning is a must for people showing the above mentioned medical symptoms.

When somebody consumes alcohol, the liver has to filter it out, as it is considered to be a toxin by the liver, from their blood. Studies have shown that we tend to absorb alcohol much more quickly than food; hence no doubt that alcohol gets into our bloodstream at a faster rate.  Significantly, the liver can process only a limited amount of toxic substances present in the blood stream, approximately equivalent to one unit of alcohol per hour. Thus, if a person consumes more than that, it might lead to alcohol poisoning.

A person, who’s on the verge of becoming a victim of its side-effects, must be rushed for alcohol poisoning treatment. The following unfortunate events might occur if this alcohol poisoning remains untreated for long:

  • The victim might choke to his/her vomit.
  • Problem in breathing, which might even stop in extreme cases.
  • Heart beats become irregular or stop all of a sudden.
  • Dropping of body’s temperature, i.e. Hypothermia
  • Significant drop in sugar levels, i.e. Hypoglycaemia, which might even lead to seizures.
  • Untreated dehydration may result in seizures, permanent brain damage or even death.

These deadly side-effects have forced the scientists all over the world to put an end to ‘alcohol poisoning’.

Hence, through years of research, the treatment for alcohol poisoning has been made possible at the comfort of your home, with the help of the unique product called ‘Anti Alcoholic Wonder Series’.

As the name suggests the product works against the alcohol poisoning by effectively ending the desire to consume alcohol. It reduces a person’s craving for alcohol and enables her/him to remain abstinent for longer periods. It has ingredients of pure plant origin, thus you need not to worry about the side effect, because there are none. Apart from that, it also helps in reducing the alcohol content in blood, stomach and intestine, once the person stops drinking. For more information please check

The product contributes in the recovery of the organs that might have suffered damage due to the menace of alcohol poisoning. You can consult doctor online:

As an addict it might be hard for a person to decide if he or she should go for this alcohol poisoning treatment at home, but this product has done wonders for many and therefore it can definitely be said that alcohol poisoning treatment is now possible.