Libido is our natural magnet, which makes us feel sexual arousal and long for intimacy. But what if your libido has gone away together with erection? Mother-nature has taken care of it and gave us lots of natural aphrodisiacs and sex drive boosters, which may be found in fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds. Certain foods may not only boost our sex drive but also solve erectile problems. In case you are not a fan of herbal treatments for erectile dysfunction, you may turn to medicines. Detailed information on ED drugs may be found at Drugs-med.com.
What should you eat to get libido back?
You may be surprised at the simplicity of the products, which may return your men’s power, as they may be found in any shop and even in any fridge:
- Dark chocolate. A bar of chocolate can promote the secretion of serotonin and dopamine – hormones, which improve our mood and make us feel happy and relaxed. Besides, large amounts of cocoa in dark chocolate widen the blood vessels and improve the blood flow to the penile area thus helping your erection.
- Broccoli. This vegetable is a source of multiple vitamins and minerals. High content of Vitamin C helps the blood flow to the pelvic organs. Broccoli may be effective for boosting both men’s and women sexual desire.
- Watermelon. The researches proved that this berry induces the effect similar to drugs for erectile dysfunction due to citrulline (a phytonutrient), which is converted by the human body into arginine. This amino acid helps the production of nitric oxide thus relaxing the blood vessels.
- Bananas. High levels of potassium in bananas diminish a harmful effect of salty foods and improve blood circulation. Besides, it can also boost your mood, which is as important for sexual performance as a strong erection.
- Walnuts, peanuts and pistachios. All these nuts are the source of L-arginine. This amino acid takes part in the production of nitric oxide, which is the basis for a strong and lasting erection.
Make changes to your nutrition and erection won’t make you wait!